Even those who prefer to read books on electronic devices, sometimes “give up” and buy real paper books. Also there is one joke that tells: You can never kill a fly with an e-book.
Paper books are quite easier to read and sometimes they can decorate your room. Bookshelves in the house will attract a lot of attention and make a room more comfortable for life.
See 25 best original ways to present your books in favorable lights:
1. Compete with your households who read more books
2. What you read, and what you will
3. Picture that worth a thousand words
4. The ideal solution for rooms where pipes are not hidden in the wall
5. Some old scaffolding could be useful
6. You can always hang the books
7. Little chaos can not hurt
8. Combine culinary books with stand for knives
9. Floating shelves (white slelves on white wall)
10. Maybe your room is not a librarry, but this is good idea
11. Chaotic manned is new modern
12. Classic will never die
13. Rotating shelves to save the space
14. The secret is in elastic band that hold the books
15. You have an old boat? Don’t worry, make a bookshelf from it
16. Book tree, to cultivate your knowledge well
17. The ledder on the wall can serve the purpose
18. What is better than one ledder? Two ledders!
19. Book-cells can pave the entire wall
20. Unusual futuristic design. Books hidden behind the secret wall
21. The old scateboards could be wonderfull shelves
22. Expression: “Books in every corner” becomes a literal meaning
23. Combine shelf with bench and alawy have books close at hand
24. Bookshelf for the lovers of a good tea
Keep in mind that all these shelves are ideal for those who are moving into a new house or starting new life. For those who already have a large home library, the police might not be the right choice.