We often don’t go to bed just to sleep. In many cases, we take some book to read before falling asleep or take a cell phone to chat with our friends just a few minutes more.
Bedside tables or shelves are often not suitable for tiny bedrooms, and owners of small apartments have to think of something when furnishing their interior.
But these 13 options for bedroom space are a great solution for modest living conditions. Enjoy!
1. Minimalist style bedside table
2. An original way to save space in your room
3. A very little shelf that will help you put some things
4. The rack in country style with candles
5. Cozy shelf in modern style
6. Simplicity is good
7. Awesome shelf for the corner
8. The most compact shelf by the bed
9. Small classic bedside table
10. Bedside shelf in the chalet style
11. Compact shelves with built-in compartment for a mobile phone or a book
12. A shelf attached to the wall
13. Sill can always serve as a bedside table